Anyone can be great slot players all depends on the individual person. The involvement of money determines the risk tolerance of an investor. If you’re inclined to take risk then you can invest in riskier plans yielding high returns but it is also likely that you lose your money. If the person wants to play safely he can invest in safe plan yielding comparatively less return. Slot players are similar to that of investors. Depending on their risk tolerance they can be divided into three groups:
1. Aggressive Player: Those who are not afraid of being bankrupt and want to take a chance of playing the jackpot. They usually prefer to play progressive slot machines where hitting the jackpot is very less. They might be comfortable in playing higher denomination dollar machines seeking a jackpot worth thousands of dollar.
2. Average Player: Those who have hopes of returning home with some extra amount that they bought with them. They won’t mind to risk their money but they would not wish to go home bankrupt. Such players are usually comfortable in playing quarter slots.
3. Conservative Player: These players really don’t want to spend much money for their enjoyment. They want to get as much play time as possible with less money. They usually prefer to play nickel machine with high hit frequency like video slots etc
Now you can relate to yourself what type of player are you and you can select the game and win lots of money. Here are few tips and strategy to become the greatest slot players:
• Know your game: Understand the game and plan strategy before you start playing.
• Maximum Bet: It is best to play with the maximum bet or credit available per spin
• Mary Your Bets: This strategy can be used for all slots except progressive slot.
• Money Management: All should have a strong money management strategy and should not reinvest the profit.